Aimil Ltd., offers a wide range of Particle Counting products
- LasairÂ® III Particle Counter-The LasairÂ® III particle counter has set new standard for aerosol particle counters.Varous applications include Particle counting trend analysis, Statistical process control, Troubleshooting particle excursions
- HandilazÂ® Mini - It is used for detecting local particle sources, Dust monitoring, Portable particle counting, Filter testing and leak detection
- Liquid Particle Counter APSS 2000
- AirnetÂ®II Particle Sensor- It is easy and cost-effective particle counter used to simultaneously monitor particles from multiple locations.
- IsoAirÂ® Particle Sensor - This particle counter is simple to install with unparalleled performance. A chemically resistant, easy-to-disinfect stainless steel box.
- LiQuilaz-A particle counter that provides continuous, real-time monitoring of particle levels in Class I, Div II environments.
- Minicapt Protable Microbial Sampler - enables an operator to collect biocontamination samples throughout cleanrooms and clean air devices.
- BioLaz Real-Time Microbial Monitor - provides real-time detection of biological organisms in controlled environments used for the manufacture of sterile products.
- Pharmaceutical Net - It is a powerful software program that provides a comprehensive view of the particle, environmental and process monitoring conditions. It enables an operator to collect, display, analyze, store and report data form a network of monitoring instrumentation.
- Facility Pro - The FacilityPro syatem enables automated simultaneous microbial (viable) and particle (non-viable) air sampling of up to 32 independent locations. System monitoring and control is achieved through the iFix-based SCADA software or by other configured SCADA software.